Probate is the process by which a Will is given effect, and the assets of a person who has died are distributed to his or her heirs and beneficiaries.
A probate will take a minimum of four months, and usually will take at least five months.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships