In Oregon there is (with rare exceptions) no such thing as community property.
However, property that is acquired during a marriage, unless it is acquired by inheritance, is generally subject to division upon a divorce.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships