What should one do if a Power of Attorney is rejected?
What CAN one do if a Power of Attorney is rejected?
It is not uncommon for a Power of Attorney to be presented to an entity, and to have that entity reject the power of attorney.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships