In a story reported on October 23, 2012, by the New York Times, it was announced that a court settlement has been reached (pending approval of the judge).
This settlement will result in a very important change to how Medicare policy is implemented in the real world.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships