Many people chose to have trust based estate plans, instead of relying only on Wills.
There are many good reasons to do a trust.
One reason is that a trust will often allow you to avoid probate after your death.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships