There are several major kinds of trusts.
These include Special Needs Trusts and Supplemental Needs Trusts (sometimes called SNT Trusts).
They also include Revocable Living Trusts (which are perhaps the most common kinds of trusts).
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships