Having an up to date Will can be crucial to achieving your estate planning goals.
One of the most important things a Will can do is to name the person or persons who will raise your children if you die before your children turn 18.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships