Many people hope to save on costs by entering into divorce mediation without having their own attorney.
Whether or not your spouse has an attorney, if you are contemplating a divorce, you should have your own divorce lawyer.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships