1600 SW Western Blvd.
University Plaza, Ste. 280
Corvallis, OR 97333
Divorce And Family Law
Divorce and family law includes a wide range of topics. In addition to divorces, family law includes matters such as grandparent visitation, modifications of custody, modifications of parenting time (visitation), modifications of child support, modifications of spousal support, and other matters.
Other issues handled by family law attorneys include filiation (proceedings to determine legal parenthood), child support and back child support in filiation situations, and the like.
Domestic partnerships, and the dissolution of domestic partnerships, involving people who are not married, but who have lived together for a period are also a part of family law.
For more information, please click on the following:
- Steven A. Heinrich
- Guardians and Conservators
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Support and Custody Modification
- Elder Law and Medicaid
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Wills, Trusts, And Probates
- Real Estate
- Downloadable Documents and Forms
- Contact Us