Some people (and even some lawyers) question whether a person can make a Will or an Estate and Incapacity Plan providing for their children before they have any children.
It is perfectly possible, and perfectly simple to do this.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships