Long term care insurance can increase the amount of assets you can keep when you qualify for Medicaid.
Long term care insurance can also increase the amount you can protect from estate recovery after you die, if you have been on Medicaid.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships