Some people decide not to have a Will because they expect to spend everything before they die.
While one can plan for this, sometimes death comes unexpectedly.
There might be a pandemic. Or, more prosaically, one might have a car accident.
Steven A. Heinrich
Divorce & Custody
Wills, Guardians & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probates
- Guardians and Conservators
- Elder Law
- When Should You See An Elder Law Attorney
- Substitute Decision Makers
- Overview of Guardianships, Trusts, and Health Care Documents
- Finances and Business
- Health Care Documents
- Guardianships and Conservatorships